Nsimba is a 3 year old girl living in Masi Manimba, in the Bandundu province of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). With no real livelihood or consistent source of income, her parents struggle to feed her and her 5 …
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015