Women around the world are still facing some of the worst discrimination imaginable. From child marriage to female genital mutilation and inexcusably high rates of maternal mortality, the list goes on. As we approach International Women's Day, it doesn't seem …
Claire Morris, Marie Stopes International
Claire Morris has over 14 years of international development experience, focused on providing vital strategic and operational support to Marie Stopes International’s reproductive health programmes in Africa and Latin America. Claire oversees the strategic and programmatic support to 18 country programmes across Africa and Latin America and has led significant expansion in the Africa region over the last 5 years.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015