Right now, Afghanistan is on the cusp of a series of profound changes. The international troops are drawing down and the process to elect a new President is underway. All of these changes are leading to an economic transition. When …
Elizabeth, Economic Adviser, DFID Afghanistan
Elizabeth is an conomist in DFID Afghanistan’s team based in Kabul and works on macroeconomics and regional trade. Through this blog she hopes to give you a comprehensive understanding of the Afghan economy, its challenges and DFID’s support to it
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015