Ahead of the Girl Summit, the UK government hosted #YouthForChange - an event developed by young people for young people to ignite action around girls’ rights and strengthen young people as leaders of the future. On the day, 16-year-old Grace …
Grace Keppel, #YouthForChange Ambassador
Grace Keppel took part in the newsroom session at #youthforchange on Saturday July 19. She is 16 years old and hopes one day to become a human rights and animal rights journalist.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015