That’s the idea that grips our imagination and takes us and many others to the Open Knowledge Festival in Berlin this week. Browse through the Programme and you'll see why it's going to be a couple of days packed with …
Morag Patrick, Policy Adviser
I lead on increasing the transparency of aid to improve the impact of UK aid and wider aid impact through the international system.
My name is Morag Patrick and I joined DFID this year to work on increasing the transparency of aid to improve both the impact of UK aid and wider aid impact through the international system. I plan to blog about …
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015