In August I met Lynne Featherstone and she told me about the work DFID is doing to raise the profile of disability rights in international development. Back in 2000 the UN’s Millennium Development Goals set out how they were going …
Ade Adepitan, Broadcaster, Paralympic Medallist and Disability Campaigner
Ade is a Broadcaster, Paralympic Medallist and Disability Campaigner.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015