Having arrived in DRC just over a month ago, I was incredibly lucky to be taken with Alastair and Mischa - colleagues from the DFID DRC humanitarian team - to see our programmes in the east. Having seen that special security …
I am the Deputy Head of DFID DRC. I have lived and worked overseas for the past 20 years in Africa and Asia (Namibia, Rwanda, Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Nepal, Malawi and now DRC) and have also worked for UNDP and in the European Parliament. I'm committed to development and improving the way we do things !
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015