2015 is a year of decision for global education — specifically, access to quality education by children in the world’s poorest and most conflict-ravaged countries. Fifteen years ago, at the United Nations, the world came together to establish the Millennium Development …
Julia Gillard, Former Prime Minister of Australia
Julia Gillard was Australia's 27th Prime Minister and the first woman to hold the office
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015