The word “evidence” conjures many emotions. In fact, I can almost hear the audible sigh as you read the title of this blog. But if you think about it we use some form of evidence every day in our lives. …
Leigh Egerton, Multilateral Organisations Support
Leigh Egerton recently joined DFID on the Graduate Development Scheme. She works in the International Directors' Office looking at the way DFID works with multilateral (groups of donors or countries) organisations.
Do you know what a multilateral organisation is? Do you know your GAVI from your GPE? Your AsDB from your AfDB? Your UNDP from your UNFPA? Last July I was happily informed I had obtained a place on the DFID graduate development …
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015