It is quite fitting that as the holiest month in the Muslim calendar, Ramadan, draws to a close this week and Muslims around the world celebrate the arrival of the new moon, we at lendwithcare.org will be celebrating the successful …
Nancy Thomas, Lendwithcare Executive
I have worked for CARE International UK for a year and a half on their microloan initiative lendwithcare.org. CARE has been working in microfinance for more than two decades and currently has 131 microfinance projects in 39 countries, helping poor people to increase their incomes and make their futures more secure. The lendwithcare.org platform allows the UK public to directly engage with our microfinance work.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015