I visited Ghor province in Afghanistan in June 2015 as part of my work for STAGES project, one of the UK-funded Girls’ Education Challenge programmes. I went there to see the work being carried out by one of the partners, which …
Sarah Cottereau, project management with STAGES (part of the Aga Khan Foundation), Afghanistan
Sarah Cottereau is the Project Management Unit Coordinator for STAGES, a DFID-funded consortium led by the Aga Khan Foundation in Afghanistan. With a background in political sciences, Sarah has spent seven years working in international development in Tajikistan, Central Africa, Canada and Afghanistan.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015