In advance of World TB Day, a global clinical trial has begun to test a new regimen for tuberculosis (TB), which shows particular promise for improving treatment of multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB). The trial will be conducted at 50 sites in …
Mel Spigelman, MD, President and CEO of TB Alliance
Dr. Spigelman is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Global Alliance for TB Drug Development (TB Alliance), and a Member of its Board of Directors. He is regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in tuberculosis and TB drug development.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015