I called her today, the phone rang twice and she picked it up the third time. Like always the conversation started with: “How are you?” The 44-year-old calmly answered my call. “I am well, just calling to say hi,” I reply …
Judy Kosgei, features reporter at Citizen TV, Kenya
Judy Jeptum Kosgei is a features reporter at Citizen TV, Kenya and a contributor for the Ann Summers Reports Online Magazine. She is the Thompson Foundation/FPA Young Journalist of the year 2013, CNN African Journalist of the year finalist 2013 and an international conflict management masters student at the university of Nairobi. Her interests are issues affecting women and girls and human interest stories. She was a panelist at the Women of the World Festival 2014 (WOW 2014) held in London.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015