Strong public financial management (PFM) is essential to the success of any government. Without effective PFM systems, it is difficult for a government to achieve its goals and ensure that public services are delivered. PFM systems ensure that public money …
Romal Sanjeeda, Economic Advisor, DFID Afghanistan
Romal is an economist in DFID Afghanistan’s team based in Kabul and works on tax administration and budget programmes. Through this blog he hopes to give you a comprehensive understanding of the Afghan economy, its challenges and DFID’s support to it.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015