I recently joined DFID Afghanistan as the Private Sector Development Programme Manager, and my first "trip out" was to a programme I manage called Zardozi. It was already warm at 7:30am as I set off to meet 3 women - …
Su, Private Sector Devt Programme Manager, Afghanistan
Su has spent the past 20 years working for the Ministry of Defence in financial and programme management, including in Afghanistan and Iraq. She joined DFID Afghanistan in June 2014, working with the private sector development team on programmes including support for Afghan businesses and development of the country’s extractives sector.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015