Thank you for all your comments on my last blog and your support for our work. In it I wrote about our innovative Education Fund for Sindh (EFS) programme. Since then EFS has supported 6,000 out of school children to …
Asyia, Senior Education Adviser and Team Leader-Education Innovation and Outreach
I’m the Team Leader for Education Innovation and Outreach in DFID’s office in Pakistan. My team works on programmes which will help to get more poor children into school and improve the quality of teaching and learning they experience. I am seconded to DFID from Ofsted where I am one of Her Majesty’s Inspectors. Education innovation in Pakistan.
I landed in Islamabad, Pakistan, 2 years ago to take up the post of Senior Education Adviser and Team Leader. Having worked all my life in education in the UK I was new to international development, leading a new team …
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015