Pakistan is currently the sixth most populous country in the world – and its population is set to rise to 271 million by 2050. A burgeoning population brings its own set of problems. A high fertility and low contraception rate …
Ayesha, Health Adviser, DFID Pakistan
Ayesha is a senior health advisor for DFID Pakistan. She has worked in Pakistan’s health sector for over a decade and her work has ranged from overseeing service delivery to participating in policy development to ensure the availability of essential and affordable services for women and children in Pakistan.
Related content and links
Please note: this blog is no longer being updated. Read our final post for how to stay in touch.
On this blog DFID staff share their personal experiences of helping to eliminate extreme poverty across the developing world.
- Looking for DFID Bloggers? 14 October 2016
- South Africa and the search for a better life 25 November 2015
- Entering the final phase of the Civil Society Partnership Review 10 November 2015
- Putting digital principles into practice in our aid programmes 10 November 2015
- More coffee, less conflict 9 November 2015